Sunday, October 14, 2012

What was I thinking!?!?!?

Josh is so stupid. So in math class my teacher did a problem on the board and she did it differently than I did so I said "oops! I didn't do it that way, but I got the same answer!" and Josh went "she did it the MADISON way!" and that was so retarded of him to say. Everyone looked at me like 'he likes you, but he's stupid. Don't affiliate with him' or maybe just 'that was dumb, and I'm sorry you had to experience it first hand.' but since I'm on the soccer team for my school and it's a co-Ed team I get to be with the highschoolers, and there's this one hischooler named Derek. And he's so hot! I'll tell you about my experiences with him next time! Bye! (p.s. I am so late because my iPod was taken away and it's the only way I can blog)

1 comment:

  1. :) Hehe, my name is madison... I might follow. And if I don't right now, cause my mom is going to kick me off soon, I'll check out your blog on Monday or Sunday.

    ReplyDelete